- Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from users of our Website:
- Email Address
- How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: We use your information to provide the services you request, such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, or delivering content.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you, send updates, and respond to your requests.
- Analytics: We use usage data for analytical purposes to improve our Website and services.
- Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website and providing services. These providers are obligated to protect your data and use it solely for the purposes for which it was shared.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law, legal process, or government request.
- Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Our security measures include encryption, regular security assessments, and access controls. However, please be aware that no method of data transmission over the internet is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- GDPR and CCPA Compliance
- GDPR Compliance: If you are located in the European Union, you have specific rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These rights include the right to access, rectify, erase, or port your personal data. We are committed to complying with GDPR requirements in our data processing practices.
- CCPA Compliance: If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). These rights include the right to know what personal information we collect and how it is used, the right to delete your personal information, and the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. We are committed to complying with CCPA requirements.
- Cross-Border Data Transfer
- Data Minimization
We follow the principle of data minimization, which means we only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for specific purposes.
- Data Subject Rights
If you are a data subject under applicable data protection laws, you have certain rights, including the right to access, rectify, erase, or port your personal data.
- Additional Regulations
- HIPAA Compliance: If we come into contact with personal health information, we comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and maintain the security and privacy of such information.
- COPPA Compliance: We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- Privacy Shield
We acknowledge the importance of data protection in cross-border data transfers and previously adhered to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield framework when applicable. We have ceased reliance on the Privacy Shield framework since its invalidation.